Pain Management Certification training is a comprehensive course that explores the use of hypnosis and relaxation techniques to effectively manage pain. This is an exceptional technique that will enhance your current practice immensely.
This course is of interest to (but not limited to) the following:
- Practicing Hypnotists looking to further develop skills and expand current practice
- Counselors/ Therapists
- Healthcare practitioners (eg. dentist, nurse) who seek to incorporate hypnosis as a complement to their current practice
- Holistic health workers
- Medical professionals
- People seeking self- development and self-improvement
- The use of hypnotism in a pain management practice
- Metaphors, the hidden path to the subconscious mind
- The value of hypnotism research and where to find it
- The secrets of the inner pharmacy and how to activate it
- Exciting ways to increase your income by facilitating pain management groups
- Understand how relaxation, sleep and nutrition change pain
- The secret benefits of proper breathing and how to demonstrate it
- Critical questions to ask to properly assess pain
- How to work with children with acute and chronic pain
- Understand the pain/brain connection and learn how to communicate the inter-relationship to client
How will I improve my client’s results?
Scientific research has shown that pain sufferers will benefit significantly from guided hypnosis.
A 2005 study suggests that hypnosis can actually change the way in which the brain processes pain signals, reducing the brain activity devoted to feelings of distress even while the pain sensations continue to be received (Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, 2004).
According to Sebastian Schulz-Stubner, MD, Ph.D., an anesthesiologist at the University of Iowa, hypnosis is approximately 65-70 percent effective against pain. Surgical teams now prepare patients for surgery with hypnosis to reduce the needed anesthetic, simplify the procedure, reduce pain, and speed healing (Time, 2006)
Why should I train at Hypno Healing Institute?
- Observe and learn the Dave Elman induction technique through a live demonstration, study its importance in creating covert glove anesthesia
- Observe and learn through a live demonstration of modified Sarno and Friedberg technique for pain
- Practical, hands-on experience
- Taught by a professional and experienced trainer (Board-Certified Master Hypnotist) who is actively involved in their practice
- Experienced trainer shares a wealth of information and field experience accrued from 18 years of professional practice. Grow and develop invaluable practical knowledge that can be applied into your own practice.
- Witness live powerful demonstrations where real issues are resolved on-the-spot. Learn proper, practical applications in how to resolve real-life issues
- Intimate class size = personalized support
- Invaluable ongoing mentoring
World-class course supporting materials
- Student training manual
Upcoming Pain Management Certification Classes:
Hypno Healing is a recognized government educational institution accredited by the Ministry of Human Resources Development Canada. We offer tuition tax receipts for all our programs and courses.
We are confident that we will exceed your expectations! If you find the course does not meet your needs before noon on your initial day of training, we will give you a full refund minus the deposit. (Restrictions may apply)
We would like to express our gratitude to our many students who continually support, promote, and endorse us.
NGH Chapter Meetings
Debbie Papadakis, NGH Ontario Chapter President, hosts monthly meetings where expert hypnotists meet to network, share, and exchange leading insights ideas.