Become a Hypnotist at our institute where we are committed to provide you with the highest standard in education. Our goal is to impart the most up-to-date knowledge, skills, and tools to you so you will graduate with the utmost confidence and certainty.
We believe that a fun, open, interactive environment is imperative to an optimal learning experience. Hence, our intimate class size ensures every student receives individualized attention and support. We teach beyond the scope of the basic NGH curriculum, incorporating supplementary hypnosis techniques such as NLP, Time-Line Therapy, and Spiritual Psychotherapy.
Debbie brings over 18 years of expertise and professional experience to her teaching. She includes powerful class demonstrations in which real issues are resolved. Learn step-by-step the process of not only how to hypnotize, but most importantly, what to do after a person is in hypnosis. You will benefit significantly from Debbie’s comprehensive teaching, supportive guidance, and invaluable experience.
Why we offer the best Hypnosis Training in Toronto, Canada:
- 99.8% of our students recommend our Professional Hypnosis Certification Class
- 99.2% of our students recommend our courses to others
- Our students rate our instructor’s knowledge of the subject 4.9 out of 5
- Training more than 250 students per year
- Intimate class size – personalized attention
- Train with Registered Psychotherapist and award-winning Board Certified Hypnotherapist and Instructor Debbie Papadakis
This course is of interest to (but not limited to) the following:
- Healthcare practitioners (eg. dentist, nurse) who seek to incorporate hypnosis as a complement to their current practice
- Holistic health workers
- Medical professionals
- Entrepreneurs seeking to run their own private practice
- People seeking a career change
- People seeking self-development and self-improvement
- What is Hypnois?
- Sensory acuity
- Preliminary suggestibility tests
- Self-hypnosis (Part 1)
- Recognition of your clients’ needs and the ability to classify those needs
- Favorable and unfavorable influences
- How to hypnotize
- Trance depth
- Self-hypnosis (Part 2)
- Mechanical aids in the practice of Hypnosis
- Deepening techniques
- Anesthesia management
- Hypnosis applications
- Behaviour assessment: Goal setting and re-enforcement
- Image psychology and hypnosis
- The first session with the client
- Sessions two, three, and four with your client
- Fast inductions
- Initial Sensitive Event (ISE)
- Dave Elman techniques
- Using anchors
As a professional Hypnotist, how will I improve my client’s results?
Hypnosis can be applied to almost any issue that is controlled by the subconscious mind – whether it is something that we wish to remove or enhance. The list is almost endless as is the type of clientele.
- Relieve stress
- Release fears
- Help with weight management
- Quit smoking
- Remove emotional blocks
- Accelerate physical healing (pain management)
- Accelerate learning (enhance memory)
- Improve athletic performance
- Develop or increase self-esteem and confidence
- Heal, improve and enhance relationships
- Improve creative performance
- Enhance health, prosperity and abundance
- Release negative emotions like anger, sadness, guilt, shame…
- Release negative beliefs and habits
Why should I train at Hypno Healing Institute?
- We cover material beyond the scope of the curriculum requirement, introducing concepts of additional modalities such as NLP, Time-Line Therapy, and Spiritual Psychotherapy
- Gain exclusive introduction to relationship technique DecordingTM created and developed by Debbie Papadakis
- Practical, hands-on experience
- Taught by a professional and experienced trainer (Board-Certified Master Hypnotist) who is actively involved in their practice
- Experienced trainer shares a wealth of information and field experience accrued from 18 years of professional practice. Grow and develop invaluable practical knowledge that can be applied into your own practice
- Witness live powerful demonstrations where real issues are resolved on-the-spot. Learn proper, practical applications in how to resolve real-life issues
- Intimate class size = personalized support
- Tips on improving client interactions
- Invaluable ongoing mentoring
World-class course supporting materials
- Certification – National Guild of Hypnotists
- Student Training Manuals (Level1 & 2)
- CD’s & DVD’s
- A complete Set of new member materials
- Business start-up portfolio
- Hypnosis scripts, pendulum, chart & embossed membership card
- One year subscription to The Journal of Hypnotism & The Hypno-Gram
- One year membership with The National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
Powerful tools to help launch your business
- Code of Ethics
- Marketing strategies
- How to determine pricing
- How to build your clientele
- Rapport building with clients
- Design and teach a six hour self-hypnosis course
Total Investment: $1697 + HST Call us at 416.760.8996 to find out how you can save $100!
Upcoming Hypnosis Certification Classes:
Hypno Healing is a recognized government educational institution accredited by the Ministry of Human Resources Development Canada. We offer tuition tax receipts for all our programs and courses.
We are confident that we will exceed your expectations! If you find the course does not meet your needs before noon on your initial day of training, we will give you a full refund minus the deposit. (Restrictions may apply)
We appreciate your support!
We would like to express our gratitude to our many students who continually support, promote, and endorse us. As a gesture of appreciation and gratitude, we would like to return the favor:
For every person that you refer to and that registers for our Professional Hypnosis Certification Training, you will receive a $100 HHI credit that you can use towards any of our services (ie. private sessions, classes, workshops).
NGH Chapter Meetings
Debbie Papadakis, NGH Ontario Chapter President, hosts monthly meetings where expert hypnotists meet to network, share, and exchange leading insights and ideas.