- This event has passed.
The Power of Words Workshop
September 12, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Change Your Self-Talk to Maximize Your Full Potential
Learn how negative self-talk – conscious and unconscious – shape our character, circumstances and destiny. Trace the action of the laws of thought and how it manifests in your life.
This workshop will help you:
- Release limiting thoughts and beliefs that hinder the harmonious flow of your life
- Transform unhealthy, negative emotions into constructive, powerful emotions
- Change your language from negative to positive and notice how your life unfolds
- Recognize how your self-talk (negative/positive) affects your emotions, behaviors, and experiences
- Have a better understanding of how your thoughts influence your behaviors and the state of your life
Man is the master of his thoughts, the molder of his character, the maker of his condition and the builder of his destiny. ~ James Allen
Facilitator: Debbie Papadakis, BCH, CI, MPCP, RPC
Founding Director of Hypno Healing Institute, Hypnosis School & Clinic is an award-winning Master Hypnotist, NGH & IMDHA Certified Instructor, featured in Oprah’s ‘O’ Magazine, O’s Big book of Happiness, Elle Canada, Zoomer Magazine, VISION TV, Breakfast Television, CITYNews and CNN.com. Debbie is the recipient of the 2012 Order of Braid awarded by the National Guild of Hypnotists & the 2012 Life Diplomate in Hypnotherapy Award by the International Medical & Dental Hypnotherapy Association and an Honourary Doctorate in Holistic Medicine (NIU).
Date: Friday September 12, 2014
Time: 6:30pm – 9:00pm (Doors open at 6:00pm)
Pre-registration: $25 + HST
At the door: $35 + HST
Proceeds from this workshop will donated to a local charity
Please note: this workshop will be filmed, digitally recorded and photographed. By attending this workshop you agree to the above.