The Tradition of Reiki originated in Japan almost one hundred years ago. Today Reiki is a highly effective healing technique used around the world. It involves "laying on hands" and is rooted in the belief that we have an energetic life-force flowing through us that keeps us alive. Reiki helps to reduce stress, promote healing and ignite an overall sense of well-being and happiness.
Some of the benefits of Reiki include:
Reiki naturally compliments hypnosis, massage, chiropractic, reflexology, and nursing.
- Speeding the healing process
- Detoxifying the body
- Reducing side effects associated with chemotherapy and radiation treatment
- Increasing energy and stamina
- Improving circulation
- Balancing the chakras and energy evenly throughout the body
- Relaxing the mind and body to relieve stress
- Relief from physical pain, muscle spasms, cramps and headaches
- Treating sleep issues
- Eliminating indigestion
- Can be combined with all other healing modalities - traditional and alternative medicine
- Reiki even helps in the operating room
Please Note: This technique is not offered as a substitute for medical treatment.