About Debbie Papadakis M.Ht, BCH, C.I.
“Toronto Master Hypnotist Applies Age-old Natural Methods to Help You
“Spark Your Fearless Self !”
Debbie Papadakis, founder and director of the Toronto Canada based Hypno Healing Institute Inc., is recognized the world-over for her hypnosis training's, healing techniques, experience and expertise. Appearing in the Toronto Star, National Post, Vitality Magazine, The NGH Journal of Hypnotism, The Hypnogram, EYE Magazine, Toronto Fashion Magazine, Hamilton Examiner, EXIT Magazine, The Omega Source, Eye of the Future Magazine, NOW Magazine, Oprah’s O Magazine and many other media outlets, she is an expert in her field.
Debbie was the recipient of an Award for Induction in the 2002 International Hypnosis Hall of Fame and she was the recipient of the NGH 2005 Hypnotism Achievement Award and the NATH 2007 Outstanding Transpersonal Contribution Award. She has also been included in the “Most Powerful Women in Hypnosis” panel October 2006 (IMDHA/IACT).
In 2005, Debbie was selected as an Award Winning Hypnotist to present at the Solid Gold conference in Las Vegas.
At the Institute, Debbie teaches numerous courses in the field of Hypnosis, Pain Management, Past Life Regression and all levels of Reiki. Debbie is a world renowned expert in Sleep Disorders and Relationship Issues. Other hypnotists flock to her specialized training's at conferences to learn her methods for dealing with Insomnia and Relationships.
Debbie has a thriving private practice in Toronto. Through a wide variety of modalities and innovative techniques, she focuses on healing the body through the MIND. Debbie believes in the harmonization between Mind-Body-Soul. She is dedicated to awakening the Fearless Self in each of us, so we can realize true happiness in life.
She has served as a Guest Speaker, Author, Lecturer, Trainer, and Workshop Developer throughout dozens of events and venues across North America.
A life trainer, Debbie is also a gifted teacher, sought-after speaker, lauded expert Consulting Hypnotist, National Guild of Hypnotists and International Medical and Dental Hypnosis Association certified Instructor, and also an expert in Behavioral Science. She is a graduate of International Business from Humber College, Toronto, Canada and also graduated from the Transformational Arts College in Toronto, as a Spiritual Psychotherapist.
In addition she is a Reiki Master, a Past Life Regression trainer/therapist, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner/Trainer, Time Line Therapy™ Practitioner/Trainer, and a Licensed Holistic Practitioner.
Debbie Papadakis’ Credentials:
Board Certified Hypnotist
- President of the National Guild of Hypnotists Ontario, Toronto chapter
- Member of Ontario Association of Hypnotists (OAH)
- Past Executive Board Member - Treasurer of the OAHs
- Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists
- National Guild of Hypnotists Faculty Member
- Member of International Medical & Dental Hypnosis Association.
- International Medical & Dental Hypnosis Association Faculty member
- Member of The International Hypnosis Hall of Fame Guild
- Past member of the American Board of Hypnosis
- School of Yoga Therapy & Natural Medicine Faculty Member
- Shield College in Greece Faculty Member
- Trained at the Transformational Arts College, Toronto
Reiki Master (Teacher)
- Member of the Canadian Reiki Association
- Registered Teacher for the Canadian Reiki Association
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner/Trainer
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Trainer
- Past Member of The National Federation of Neurolinguistic Psychology
Past Life Regression Trainer
- Member of the International Board of Regression Therapy
Master Time Line™ Practitioner/Trainer
- Certified by Advanced Neuro Dynamics -- Dr. Tad James
- Past Member of Time Line Therapy Association
- National Guild of Hypnotists Certified Instructor
- International Medical & Dental Hypnosis Association Certified Instructor
- Induction in the 2002 International Hypnosis Hall of Fame
- NGH 2005 Hypnotism Achievement Award
- NATH 2007 Outstanding Transpersonal Contribution Award
- Included in the “Most Powerful Women in Hypnosis” panel October 2006 (IMDHA/IACT)
- The Relationship Code, 2007
- World Hypnotism Day E-Book, 2006
- Decording: The Art of Healing Relationships, 2005
- World Hypnotism Day E-Book, 2005
- Consumer Guide to Hypnotism, 2004
"I have been helping people all my life and my practice is expanding.
I look forward to the future with great joy."
~ Debbie Papadakis
Debbie has combined her creative skills, empathy, understanding with her ability to communicate with the unconscious mind. Together with her training in various modalities, she works in synergy toward the release of painful feelings and emotions stored in the body, thus allowing it to regain its health.
She focuses on healing the body through the MIND. Debbie is dedicated to empowering her clients by helping them to reach their full potential and overcoming the emotional blocks that hinder the full enjoyment of their lives.
Debbie's goal is to "awaken the fearless self". She has been a lecturer at Centennial College and Humber College in the Toronto area, and most recently was a featured lecturer at the annual convention of the National Guild of Hypnotists in Nashua, New Hampshire, U.S.A. Debbie is constantly upgrading her skills and is presently pursuing further studies at American Pacific University, in California, U.S.A., for her Doctorate in Clinical Hypnosis.
As the Director of the Hypno Healing Institute Inc., Debbie guides, helps and empowers her students to enjoy a more healthy and joyful life.