Learn Self-Hypnosis to Enhance Your Life
Saturday June 1, 2013
11:00am - 1:30pm
Hypnosis is a safe and powerful tool for change. Self-hypnosis is empowering and you can do it in the comfort of your own home. Notice your creative powers, overall health and happiness increase the more you use self-hypnosis. When you experience the ability to self-hypnotize you feel empowered and everything in life starts to feel possible.
In this workshop Debbie will:
• Share tips and guidelines on how to train your mind
• Show you how to hypnotize yourself
• Take you into a deep trance, and then teach you a simple short cut how to get into that hypnotic state by yourself
Self-Hypnosis will help you:
• Achieve your goals, change habits and create the life you desire.
• Gain the confidence that deep focus and relaxation is available to you at your own will
• Notice your creative powers, overall health and happiness increase the more you practice/use self-hypnosis.
Join this experiential hypnotic workshop where you will learn to put yourself into a trance in order to: tap into your hidden power; dispel fears, negative emotions & limiting beliefs; heal your mind & body and make positive, lasting changes in your life to reach your full potential.
Learn Self Hypnosis and start unlocking YOUR hypnotic potential.
Facilitator: Debbie Papadakis, BCH, CI
Master Hypnotist, NGH & IMDHA Certified Instructor, NLP & Time Line Therapy™ Trainer, Speaker, Author & Founder of Hypno Healing Institute Inc., Holistic Clinic & School . NGH Order of Braid Inductee 2012, Honourary Doctorate in Holistic Medicine (NI University) & Recipient of the IMDHA 2012 Lifetime Diplomate Award in Hypnotherapy.
Date: Saturday June 1, 2013
Time: 11:00am – 1:30pm ** Doors open at 10:30am**
Cost: Pre-Register: $25; At door: $35 (plus applicable taxes)
Location: 355 Keele Street
**Seating is on a first come first served basis
NO refunds issued
** Proceeds from our workshops are donated to local charities
For details of all our training sessions and workshops visit our Calendar
For more information Contact Us
These workshops may be photographed and/or digitally recorded with audio and/or video